- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Up To $25.00 – $35.00 Per/Hr. DOE+ Spiffs and Bonuses
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company Phone, Company Uniform, Company Vehicle, 401K, Company Match
Nelson Comfort has been serving Cincinnati and surrounding area since 1925! We are a growing, forward thinking, family-oriented company that has earned a reputation for setting the standard in our industry. We have an immediate opening for an Lead/Experienced HVAC Service Technician that has a talent for keeping customers happy. Our fast-growing company offers competitive salaries and benefits for the service technician that wants to go beyond just repairing equipment.
Reasons to consider Nelson Comfort as your company of choice:
- Stable and growing company with over 90 years of experience serving Cincinnati area
- Be a part of a company that is known for providing quality service!
- Training opportunities for industry certifications, career growth and advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Holiday
- Bonuses, Full Size Van, Company Cell Phones, Company Tablets, Company Uniforms, Company Business Cards, Tool Repair & Replacement Programs, Paid Product Training Classes, Paid Journeyman & Nate Certification Renewal
Job Title: HVAC Service Technician
Salary Range: $25.00 – $35.00 Per/Hr. DOE + Spiffs + Bonuses + Benefits
Work start time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Position Summary: To provide service on residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience.
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
• Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
• Experience making repair and replace decisions.
• Ability to acquire low voltage license within 2 years of employment.
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Acquire NATE certifications within one year of employment.
• Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
• Operate scissors and genie lifts in safe manner.
• Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
• Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
• Universal EPA Certification
• Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
• NATE Certified
• 2 + years experience
• Insurable driving record
• Possess tools needed