- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- $25 – $35 HR/DOE + Spiffs & Benefits
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Holidays, Bonuses, Full Size Van, Company Cell Phones, Company Tablets, Company Uniforms, Company Business Cards, Tool Repair & Replacement Programs, Paid Product Training Classes, Paid Journeyman & Nate Certification Renewal
Nelson Comfort located in Cincinnati OH, has been serving Cincinnati and the surrounding area since 1925! We are a growing, forward thinking, family-oriented company that has earned a reputation for setting the standard in our industry. We are currently looking for a HVAC Service Field Supervisor to join our team!
Reasons to consider Nelson Comfort as your company of choice:
- Stable and growing company with over 90 years of experience serving Cincinnati area
- Be a part of a company that is known for providing quality service!
- Training opportunities for industry certifications, career growth and advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Holiday
- Bonuses, Full Size Van, Company Cell Phones, Company Tablets, Company Uniforms, Company Business Cards, Tool Repair & Replacement Programs, Paid Product Training Classes, Paid Journeyman & Nate Certification Renewal
Job Title: HVAC Service Field Supervisor
Work Hours: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday, occasional overtime
Pay Scale: $25 – $35 HR/DOE + Spiffs & Benefits
Primary Job Function: Oversee the efficiency and mentoring of the service technicians in regards to revenue, maintenance agreement sales, lead generation and other service related goals. Responsible for making sure all service technicians are properly trained. Answers field service questions. Responsible for diagnosing and repairing HVAC equipment failures and customer home comfort issues. Works with Service Manager on ideas for reducing the costs of the service department. Models how to correctly select the appropriate diagnostic and repair charges from the flat rate book per company policy. Advises Service manager if service repair times are not accurate in the flat rate books. Maintains required levels of truck stock items.
Reports to: Service Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license & insurable driving record
- Pass background and drug screen
- NATE Certification
- Three years related experience and/or training in customer service, management in a service industry or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques
- Operate scissor and genie lifts in a safe manner
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices
- Ability to perform load calculations
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques
- Experience making repair and replacement decisions
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
- Computer skill
- Advanced customer service skills
- Advanced communication skills with service technicians and other team members