We, at Nelson Comfort, pride ourselves on being part of the communities we serve. Since our opening in 1925, Nelson Comfort has established and upheld industry-leading standards and superior customer service.
In light of COVID-19 (coronavirus disease), we would like to take this opportunity to share with you some of the policies and procedures that Nelson Comfort has in place to protect the health and safety of you, our customer and our team.
Our policies and procedures:
- We have added sanitizing stations in our trucks
- We have a safety kit for techs that include face masks, rubber gloves and shoe covers
- We have limited all non-essential travel for all employees for the next 30 days
- We have limited access to our facility to Nelson Comfort personnel only
- We have discontinued all large gathering events for the next 30 days
- Our advanced phone system allows everyone in the call center to work remotely, creating no interruption in service to our customers
- We will be able to service your outdoor air conditioner with minimal time spent inside your home. In some cases, we can clean and check your AC system without ever setting foot inside your home.
- At the customer’s request, our techs can use a respirator when entering the home.
We encourage our team members, customers and community to:
- Dry hands with paper towels instead of cloth towels
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay home if sick or showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing with disposable tissues and then wash hands
- Closely monitor and adapt recommendations and guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
Please know the wellness and safety of our team and customers continues to be our top priority. If you do have a service-related emergency, we encourage you to continue choosing Nelson Comfort for your HVAC needs. We appreciate your loyalty and trust as a valued customer. We’re here to keep you comfortable.