Air conditioners with two-stage cooling can work at two levels. High settings run when temperatures are very hot, and low settings are utilized during milder periods. Most of the time, low settings are enough to cool your home comfortably; two-stage cooling generates energy savings, lowers operating noise, and effectively controls indoor humidity.
Professional Greater Cincinnati Duct Cleaning ServicesLearn More
Cincinnati's Trusted Heating and Air Conditioning Company Since 1925!Nelson Comfort is a family-owned and operated company that has proudly served the Greater Cincinnati area since 1925! We pride ourselves on our reputation for being honest and professional while providing superb heating and air conditioning customer service.Our highly trained team of customer service representatives and service technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to help your family with all heating, air conditioning, geothermal, and electrical needs. After a year of working with Nelson Comfort, our service technicians become NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certified, which is the highest level of certification in the HVAC industry. This ensure that your heating and air conditioning repair is completed to the highest standards in the industry.When it comes time to replace your heating, air conditioning, or geothermal system our team is ready. Our factory trained comfort consultants are available to help you decide which HVAC system is best for you and your family. Once you decide upon the heating and air conditioning system that is right for you, our installation team will be scheduled, at your convenience, to come to your home to install your brand new heating and cooling system. No worries... Our installation crews are instructed to leave the work area cleaner than when they arrived!At Nelson Comfort, we have a team of commercial & residential electricians ready to assist. Whether you need a new whole home generator for when the power goes out, new USB power outlets, or new parking lot lighting, we are eager to assist.If you have any geothermal, heating & cooling, or electrical needs, give our team a call. We look forward to earning the trust of you and your family while improving your home comfort.
"Thank you Cincinnati for allowing us the opportunity to serve you since 1925!" - Dan, Owner of Nelson Comfort
What Our Customers Say About Us!
The Nelson Comfort Care Plan
- 15% discount on all service work! (Both Electrical & HVAC)
- Priority service
- No overtime charges
- Prolongs the life of your equipment
- Helps eliminates costly repairs
- Helps eliminate untimely breakdowns
- Validates manufacturer’s warranties
- Appointments scheduled at your convenience
- All parts are backed by a 1-year guarantee
- Ensures peak efficiency of your system
Frequently Asked Questions
Air conditioners may freeze due to a few common issues, including a dirty air filter, refrigerant leaks and low refrigerant levels, dirty evaporative coils, or a malfunctioning blower motor. A NATE-certified air conditioning technician can diagnose your cooling system and provide needed repairs to prevent freezing.
Air conditioners remove heat from a building, rather than create cool air. Hot indoor air moves over the indoor coil where the refrigerant inside absorbs the heat, sending it to the outdoor coil, where it is released into the outdoor air.
Two-stage heating equipment allows the unit to work at two output levels. High output is used during extremely cold days, and the majority of the time, low is used for milder days; this means your unit can run at a lower setting when needed to reduce energy consumption. Two-stage heating offers minimal temperature fluctuations and more even distribution of heat.
Programmable thermostats are more accurate than old mercury thermostats because they are electronic. When used properly, they are more efficient than manual electronic thermostats because you can preset temperature schedules around your household’s needs; settings will change automatically as scheduled so you don’t have to worry about forgetting to do so yourself.
- How to Spot Humidity Problems in Your Cincinnati Business Building Sep 4, 2018 Spotting humidity problems in your Cincinnati business before it turns into a safety hazard and costly repairs is essential. Learn what signs to look... Read More...
- 5 Keys to Finding an Electrician or Electrical Contractor in Cincinnati Although you may be able to accomplish many DIY projects in your home and electrical work should be left to the experts. There are... Read More...
- Cincinnati HVAC Fall Maintenance Checklist Sep 3, 2018 Fall is a great time to check all of your HVAC equipment and run through a quick checklist of maintenance. As the days become... Read More...